Friday, August 17, 2007

Selma Blair in Dazed and Confused magazine - restoring my faith in fashionable celebs


Appearing on the cover of America's Dazed and Confused Magazine, Selma Blair looked as fantastic as ever. And I will admit, despite loathing most celebrities, I really love this girl.

Bravely different and unapologetic about her personality and unique look, the actress told the magazine “I don’t bleach my teeth, I chain smoke, I’m flat chested, I don’t mind being nude, I’m not precious, I’m pale as a ghost, I have crow’s feet and I believe I can play anyone.” That's a lesson to all the Lindsay Lohans and Paris Hiltons out there if you ask me. Selma's hardly someone I'd recommend as a role model for young women, but she isn't trying to be. She looks fantastic, and more importantly has her own style and looks all the better for it. But maybe I'm biased towards pale and proud girls! Read more for pictures from the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment