Friday, August 24, 2007

Posh pens fashion bible

Victoria Beckham, wife of soccer star David Beckham will release a style guide in November, titled 'That Extra Half an Inch: Hair, Heels and Everything in Between'.

"I've always been a girl's girl," the Spice Girl said in a statement.

"And I know from experience that making the very best of your self is something any woman can do.

"I was never the 6-foot-tall pin-up. I've always been the girl-next-door who got lucky. I've come a long way in the last ten years, but this book isn't my attempt to tell you what or what not to do. It's just to share some of what I've learned."

According to publisher HarperCollins, the book will offer guidance on everything from leaving home looking great to getting dressed up for special occasions.

Beckham's ability to sell books, at least other people's books, has already been demonstrated.

Last year, she was photographed holding a copy of 'Skinny Bitch, a diet guide' by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin.

That book quickly became a best seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment