Monday, July 30, 2007

Stella McCartney turns her skills to lingerie

She is the woman of the moment right now with her limited edition Glastonbury t-shirts and getting her Adidas range ready for her London Fashion week debut. Nevertheless, Stella McCartney is also in the midst of creating her very first lingerie collection - hurrah!

"This is a natural progression for me," McCartney told WWD. "Lingerie is an obsession of mine. I have been inspired by it for many, many years. Ever since my degree collection at Saint Martins, I have always used it in my work."

The silk, georgette and organic cotton range will launch in spring/summer 2008 under license with lingerie company Bendon, the same company who produces Elle Macpherson's 'Intimate' underwear line. However, knickers from McCartney won't come cheap with prices ranging from £35 to £220.

[source/Getty]

No comments:

Post a Comment