Friday, June 29, 2007

Victoria Beckham snaps up £250,000 walk-in closet that tells her what to wear!

It seems that singer Victoria Beckham a.k.a Posh Spice has coughed up 250,000 pounds on a walk-in closet that scans her and tells her what to wear before she steps out of her posh LA home to meet the paparazzi.


Apparently, the equipment with a CAT scan can examine the singer’s clothes and provide her with a 360 degrees view.

The closet can also archive Beckman’s day-to-day clothes to ensure that she doesn’t repeat any of her outfits quite often.

The walk-in-closet comes with ‘a leather floor, a Baccarat crystal chandelier, and a 40,000 pounds Andy Warhol show print, according to In Touch magazine.

However, Beckham’s rep has denied the report and said that though the closet has been installed, it hasn’t got computer wizardry, reports Daily Mail.

An insider said that the closet definitely has a 360-degree mirror like the one seen on ‘What Not to Wear’, Trinny Woodall and Susannah Constantine's TV show.

The source added that Beckham has also taken her pics in all her outfits, footwear and other accessories, and that details stored will help her locate them in her closet.

2 comments:

  1. That's really a great post. i am impressed. Keep it up.




    Buy Leather Jackets,
    Leather Skirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:15 PM

    Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
    your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers? I'd really appreciate
    it.

    Feel free to visit my site; Look At This

    ReplyDelete