Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jennifer Garner is the new face of Neutrogena

Jennifer Garner will soon be gracing the TV and print adverts for cosmetics company Neutrogena after signing up to be their new face.


The ‘Alias’ star has signed a 1 million dollar deal with the company, and will now be an ambassador for the firm's new Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse treatment range.

Garner’s contract with the company will last till December 2008.

The star, who has been using products by Neutrogena for years, said that she was excited to be associated with the firm, as it ‘represents healthy beauty’.

"For me, Neutrogena has always been a part of my life; I have used the products for years. I feel an emotional connection to the brand because it represents healthy beauty - and that's something that I strongly support," she said.

"I am excited to be a part of the Neutrogena family," she added.

The actress will now be seen on the big screen alongside Jamie Foxx, Chris Cooper, Jason Bateman, and Brooke Langton in Peter Berg’s The Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment