Friday, June 29, 2007

Oprah, The Olsens & More Step Out For CFDA Fashion Awards

Last night in NYC, it was the Oscars of fashion, where Oprah Winfrey lead an unbelievable style parade down the red carpet.

“I’m wearing Ralph for Ralph by Ralph,” Oprah said of her outfit.

Pale pink perfection! Lady “O” arrived to awaiting photogs who were eager to get a shot of her exquisite, floor length Ralph Lauren gown at last night’s CFDA Awards.

“Ralph called me personally and he asked me to come,” Oprah explained. “I said ‘Ralph, I don't know I'm suppose to be in Africa,’ so only for Ralph would I do this!

Mary-Kate Olsen opted for classic white while twin sister Ashley held her own in a sophisticated black gown, both in their own designs.

A dapper Diddy dusted off his vintage Tom Ford tux and walked the carpet solo as did all out sexy Eva Mendes in bright pink Calvin Klein and stunning at 53, Ellen Barkin in skintight sequins.

A white hot Petra Nemcova channeled Marilyn Monroe in the night’s red carpet trend – halters.

Taking the purple plunge, Uma Thurman and Debra Messing – arriving with designer Michael Kors and out celebrating the success of “The Starter Wife.”

“I know USA has the option to turn it into a series,” Messing said. “So we'll take it one step at a time and we'll see!”

Heidi Klum sparkled in this chocolate Michael Kors still glowing after renewing her vows with husband of two years, Seal.

“It’s true,” Heidi said of their renewal. “I don’t know who always talks about [these] things.”

Copyright 2007 by
NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment