Sunday, May 06, 2007

Jessica Alba is to earn $5 million as the new face of Revlon cosmetics

The 'Sin City' star's first role for Revlon will be starring in the global advertising campaign for their 3D extreme mascara.


The 'Sin City' star's first role for Revlon will be starring in the global advertising campaign for their 3D extreme mascara.
While shooting the commercial in Los Angeles, rumors that Alba had split from boyfriend Cash Warren were put to rest after he visited her on the set.
A source said: "They are very much together and in love."
Alba's 'Fantastic Four' co-star, Beau Garret, has also been signed up by Revlon but is yet to be assigned to a campaign.
Alba recently revealed she visited numerous strip clubs to prepare for her role in 'Sin City'.
She said: "I was worried about lots of things, including my top falling down, my chaps splitting or even hitting myself in the face with the rope I had to use.
"I saw the pictures in the comic book and thought, 'How could I get such great breasts?'
"But then I went to lots of strip clubs and watched and learned."

News Copyright © Bang. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment