Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dolce & Gabbana Shield Sunglasses

Part futuristic and all trendy, Dolce & Gabbana Shield Sunglasses will certainly set you apart from the rest. The plastic frames are detailed with silver toned D & G cut outs on either side.
They are so bold and have such presence that you could literally wear a top, jeans, heels and these glasses will set off the rest of the outfit.

As an added bonus, the oversized frames will help to cover any all night partying that you may have done.

Also available in black. Price: $265.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:38 PM

    I got this web page from my friend who told me on the topic of this web page and now this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative articles
    at this place.

    Also visit my homepage nike air max 2012

    ReplyDelete