Sunday, May 06, 2007

Maria Sharapova wants to take shot at designing

Wimbledon winner Maria Sharapova has a secret dream, which is not winning all the four Grand Slams, but to try her hand at designing clothes.


The 20-year-old Russian Tennis star said that she wants to launch her own apparel line.
“My dream is to have my own clothing line,” the Daily Express quoted her, as saying.

However, the robust sportswoman doesn't support the size 0 trend.

Sharapova said that when she attended LA fashion shows, she was shocked to see emaciated models who looked like they were going to ‘break’.

“I never realized the super-skinny thing was a reality until I started going to fashion shows in LA. I see the girls step onto the runway and think, 'Poor things!' They look as if they're about to break,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment