Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Marks & Spencer's new lingerie range takes a brisk walk through London


It is definitely a way to get heads turning, and the model certainly doesn't seem to mind, but I don't know how keen I'd be on strutting through the streets of London in just my skivvies.

Nevertheless, the marketing gurus at Marks & Spencer thought it was a grand idea to help launch their latest lingerie collections today.

Pretty knickers from the store's Ceriso brand were modelled early this morning by brave model Kristina. Designs including a spot set with pink bows and a striped nautical set were on display at M&S's Marble Arch store.

If you have time on your lunch break today pop down and check them out. I already have my eye on the nautical set, and let's face it M&S knickers really are the best.


[Source andImages: Getty]

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog Keep It Up Enrich Your Blog With Some Blogger goodies Like Tips,Tricks & Widgets. This Make Your Book Look Better.Check out My Blog For MoreBlogging in Web 2.0 Beta

    or your can Hire me to Make your current theme enriched by some blog goodies kainthblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete