Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sarah Jessica Parker plays down rumours of a new SATC series

At last night's screening of her new film Smart People, Sarah Jessica Parker quashed recent rumours of another Sex and the City television series in the works.

"As a mother I just can't be away from my son that kind of time...He wants me around and I'm glad because there's going to come a time sooner or later that he doesn't want me around," she said.

SJP along with her co-star Ellen Page, attended the screening hosted by the Cinema Society in New York.

Following on the current leather trousers trend, SJP brightened things up a little with a candy pink cropped jacket and Carrie-esque yellow fan brooch, worn over a navy satin top. A touch of animal print was mixed in to add that necessary clashing element.

Meanwhile, Page kept things demure in a figure-hugging grey column dress and swept up hair. Very elegant indeed!

[Source / Getty]

No comments:

Post a Comment