Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Kate Bosworth poses for Vogue US


Hollywood starlet Kate Bosworth is busy promoting her latest movie '21' which tells the story of a group of students who win loads of money in Las Vegas playing Blackjack. At the same time, the young actress who is favoured by design houses such as Fendi and Marc Jacobs, appears on the cover of US Vogue in a feature shot by world renowned photographer Mario Testino.

Bosworth talks to Vogue about her previous relationship with Orlando Bloom and her sudden weight loss. She explains that her and Bloom were very young when they first met and "regrets that it was too intense for both of us."

She blames the sudden weight loss, which saw her lose 12 pounds, was down to stress owing to an illness within the family. "Whenever anything happens that's very painful or stressful, we all lose weight — my mother, my aunt, my grandmother. ... I honestly thought something was wrong with me. ... I was concerned for my health and my fans, the public. I would have said, don't look at this as the standard of some kind of beauty and health. [It was] a very dark time in my life."

[Source:Pagesix]

No comments:

Post a Comment