Thursday, November 29, 2007

Kirsten Dunst Is the New Face of Miu Miu

Earlier this year, Kirsten caused controversy by saying she believes the world would be a `better place` if more people smoked marijuana.
Bangshowbiz.com



The 'Spider-Man' actress will take over from Lindsay Lohan - who fronted the spring/summer 2007 campaign - and star in the fashion house's adverts for spring/summer 2008. A source said: "Kirsten just wrapped a photoshoot for Miu Miu's new range in Los Angeles with fashion photographers Mert and Marcus." Previous faces of the Prada clothing line - headed by Miuccia Prada whose nickname is Miu Miu - include Kim Basinger and Chinese actress Zhou Xun.

Earlier this year, Kirsten, 25, caused controversy by saying she believes the world would be a "better place" if more people smoked marijuana. The 'Virgin Suicides' star said: "I drink moderately, I've tried drugs. I do like weed. I have a different outlook on marijuana than America does. "I've never been a major smoker, but I think America's view on weed is ridiculous. I mean - are you kidding me? If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place."

No comments:

Post a Comment