Sunday, December 14, 2008

Red carpet watch: Nicole Kidman chooses L'Wren Scott (again) as Australia comes to London


it just me or is Nicole Kidman's recent fondness for L'Wren Scott starting to grate a little? Of course I *heart* both celebrity and designer, but really... I think it's time to chill out on the LWSF (Little White Scott Frocks) for a little while - I believe its her fifth one yet! Yes, there has been the odd Prada and Dries van Noten number thrown in for a good measure, but it's all been a tad safe for my liking. Here she is at the UK premiere of Australia in Leicester Square, looking darling as always. But oh how I wish she'd take a leaf out of fellow Aussie Cate Blanchett's book, and try something a bit more daring. Yes?

[Photos: Rex Features / Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment