Monday, April 02, 2007

Doherty's ex to model for Kate Moss' Topshop collection

Supermodel Kate Moss will have her beau Pete Doherty’s ex-girlfriend Irina Lazareanu to model for her line of clothes for Topshop.


The dark haired Lazareanu will wear Moss’ new range that is based on the 32-year-old’s own collection.

The waifish model met Lazareanu, who was the drummer with Doherty’s band Babyshambles, on a tour and they became good friends.

Moss teamed up with Lazareanu and stylist pal Katy England to design the new range.
The English-born said that after going through her own wardrobe, she decided to launch her own creation by altering her designs.

“I just went through my closet basically. I was just like: 'I'd love this, but altered like this', or 'I'd love that, but in a pinstripe'.” Mirror quoted Moss, as saying.

Moss also said that she used to shop bag full of clothes at Croydon, for five pounds.

“I used to do jumble sales in Croydon and get bags full of clothes - like bin liners for a fiver,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment