Monday, April 02, 2007

Sarah Harding fronts Ultimo's Spring/Summer 2007 lingerie collection

English singer Sarah Harding of the 'Girls Aloud' pop group showed her curves for Ultimo's new Spring/Summer 2007 collection. The ravishing blonde modeled black and white underwear during a photo shoot in Miami.
Harding, 25, joins a select group of models like Rachel Hunter and Penny Lancaster who have fronted campaigns for Ultimo designer lingerie brand founded by Michelle Mone.
Harding claims she worked very hard to get into shape for the photo shoot.

"I am not a supermodel like all the other previous Ultimo models so I worked really hard to look the best I possibly could," she says.
"The best bit is after the shoot when I get to take all the lingerie home with me."
According to the Daily Mail the photos were taken in a £13 million house and on a £2.5 million yacht.

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment